We are cynqed – a new generation Salesforce consulting firm, headquartered in Switzerland.
Salesforce is the #1 CRM and the fastest growing IT platform in the world. It counts over 90% of
the Fortune 500 companies as its customers, e.g. Google, Unilever, Adidas, Coca-Cola.
Currently, we are recruiting for talented professionals to join us in Espinho, where we are building
an all-star team of technical consultants.
Location: Espinho and remote
Salary: according to profile and certifications
- Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, or Information
- Ability to analyse and understand business requirements
- Hands on customisation experience with Salesforce formulas, process builder, flows
- Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant or
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified App Builder (nice to have)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I (nice to have)
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (nice to have)
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (nice to have)
- More than 3 years of working experience
- Proactive, can-do attitude and a mind designed for problem-solving
- Capable of working in a remote team
- Spoken and written fluency in English (German or French are a plus, but not required)
- You will receive mentorship and (paid) training in the Salesforce ecosystem, the most lucrative
and fastest growing IT platform
- You will acquire diverse skills -both technical and soft skills- during end-to-end implementation
projects; solutionizing proof-of-concepts, building salesforce apps and products, testing, and
- You will gain experience on exciting projects, in an international setting
- You will have the support of a team of experienced developers, across different countries
- You will learn how to build SaaS products (that can be sold on the Salesforce marketplace)
- You will receive free surf lessons or partial reimbursement for your gym subscription
- You will have access to our office, located in the centre of Espinho. The office is close to the train
station and has nearby free parking.