Any personal information is confidential to us, and correct handling is essential. This policy describes how we collect this information, how we protect it, and what your rights are.
For an overview, we have created the content if you are looking for only a specific part:
- Elementary provisions or who we are and whom to contact
- What is personal information?
- Where do we get personal information?
- Why and for what purpose do we process the data?
- How long will we keep the data?
- Who are the recipients of personal data?
- What are cookies, and why do we use them?
- What are your rights?
- Any personal information is safe with us
- In conclusion
1. Elementary provisions or who we are and whom to contact
The personal data controller according to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals concerning the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) is cynqed AG, with its registered office at Grafenaustrasse 15, 6300 Zug, Switzerland (hereinafter referred to as the “administrator,” “we”).
If you need to solve anything or you do not know something, contact cynqed’s marketing executive – Free Vercraeye, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. What is personal information?
Personal data means all information that can directly or indirectly identify a natural person, such as name and surname, home address, e-mail address, telephone number, natural person’s business identification number, tax identification number.
The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
3. Where do we get personal information?
The administrator processes provided personal information and the personal information that the administrator obtained as a result of the order.
The administrator also processes identification and contact information necessary for the performance of the Agreement.
4. Why and for what purpose do we process the data?
The legal reason for processing personal data is:
- Performance of the contract between you and the administrator,
- The legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (for sending commercial messages),
- Accounting and tax purposes,
- Compliance with legal obligations,
- Your consent to the processing of providing direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages) if the order of goods or services has not been ordered.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is:
- processing the order and exercising the rights and obligations under the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data is required for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract;
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
5. How long will we keep the data?
The administrator keeps personal data:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship),
- for a maximum of 10 years, unless consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator will delete the personal data.
6. Who are the recipients of personal data?
The recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the administrator) are persons:
- involved in the delivery of goods/services/payments under the contract,
- providing marketing services.
You acknowledge that personal information is stored in Microsoft Data Centers, as we use MS Office Suite and Office 365 services whose operation complies with European privacy standards. We also use the services of Salesforce.com, inc., where personal data is also stored and operated following European privacy standards.
You also acknowledge that Microsoft inc and Salesforce.com inc may store cookies on their devices. Besides, the administrator intends to pass on your personal information to third parties, a third country or an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are cloud and mailing service providers whose operation complies with European data protection standards. The data will not be transmitted without consent.
7. What are cookies, and why do we use them?
In order to comply with the disclosure obligation following GDPR, we note that we use so-called cookies on cynqed.com’s website. Cookies are text files that are used to make the user experience more efficient.
What cookies do we use?
- Necessary – Allow basic website features such as page navigation and access to secure sections of the page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Statistical – they help us understand how visitors use the site (anonymously collect and communicate information).
- Others – such cookies can then help the website remember other information (such as font size, page behavior as it appears, or display a message that is relevant and interesting to an individual user).
8. What are your rights?
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have:
- the right of access to your personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data or to limit processing,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to withdraw the consent of the processing the data in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article I of these Conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
- If you exercise your right of access to personal data in electronic form, the administrator will also provide you with the requested information in electronic form, unless you request a different way of providing the information.
- In the event of a repeated and unjustified request for the provision of a physical copy of the processed personal data, the administrator shall be entitled to charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs related thereto.
9. Any personal information is safe with us
The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data. At the same time, the administrator took technical measures to secure data and personal data stores in paper form, especially password protection, encryption.
10. In conclusion
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of privacy and that you accept them in their entirety. You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking your consent, you acknowledge that you are familiar with and accept the terms of privacy.
All legal relations arising in connection with the processing of personal data are governed by the laws of Switzerland, regardless of where the access to them was made. The Swiss courts have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes arising in connection with the protection of privacy between you and the administrator.
These terms came into effect on April 1, 2022